EazyBridge - Terms of Service
Please read the following Terms of Service carefully.
EazyBridge reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service (ToS) at any time without prior notice. New features and product that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- While registering on website you must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- EazyBridge will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account.
- EazyBridge may communicate with you via email or Phone regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- EazyBridge may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You have to pay as per the products and services you have purchased. You have to make the payment at the time of purchase. You can choose any mode of payment provided at the payment gateway page. The Service is billed in advance for each term, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits on any service and product, should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is active. No exceptions will be made.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- EazyBridge reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without prior notice.
- EazyBridge reserves the right to change pricing of the service and product without any prior notice. The changes will be reflected on http://www.eazybridge.com
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. In such case you need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the reason for the cancellation of the account.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- EazyBridge reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of Your content in the Service, for any reason, including, if EazyBridge that You have violated these Terms of Service (ToS). EazyBridge will use all reasonable efforts to contact YOU directly via email or Phone to intimate YOU prior to suspension or termination of YOUR account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of YOUR use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. EazyBridge shall not be liable to YOU or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- EazyBridge or its subsidiary own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, design and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which EazyBridge or its subsidiary owns.
- EazyBridge claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the exclusive written permission by EazyBridge Services.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the service can be used for transmission of your content, and that during processing your content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- EazyBridge makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- EazyBridge, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service (ToS) is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- EazyBridge may, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property of these ToS.
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to Eazybridge at email@example.com
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India.